HIGHLIGHT

I think I've done my intro

Well, okay, I'll do it again.
Heyllo, welcome to my world.(this is my way of saying hey/hello other than peace be upon ya)
Or, more accurately, my LOST WORLD.
I am Aizz and I have quite wild imaginations about... ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. People around me keep saying that I always got lost in my own world. That I just can't keep my focus. Once, when I was small, I was told by my big sister to get in a line(that I don't remember what for) and stay there, not letting anybody to cut in. So in the first minute I had done my job well, hopping in and standing there like a good kid. But the next minute, there was some insect, a butterfly or whatever(I don't remember too) buzzing past me.

Guess you know what happened then.

Being such an animal lover AND torturer, I made a frenzy chase for it like a puppy. That was one of my weird hobbies you know, hunting for insects and cats and small animals and any animals that are bizarre because I just LOVE fauna. But when I succeeded getting my greedy fingers around that unlucky thing, I'll be playing with it, differ not much than what a cat will do to a mouse.
Which is, as you can see, torturing.
Okay, back to the story, I ALSO couldn't remember if I had victoriously got a hold of that insect or not. And getting my head bitten off by my big sister.(a good thing that I don't remember that though)
Honestly, I don't even remember ALL of this. That particular big sister was the one who told me this story.
Haha, okay, now you can see what a forgetty I am(does this word exist? Whatever, if it's not, I'm gonna invent it anyway)

So, yeah, this is me. A forgetty, lost and clueless self. Take it or leave it.
If you don't like it here, you just can get the heck out.
But if you DO, then aha, WELLLLCOME.
Get ready to dive into this LOST, LOST WORLD, my friend.
There will be a lot more than this, Insyaallah(if god wills it).
Okay.
Peace be upon y'all.
Bye.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smiling is a charity :)